Beigel & Beigel Thin Pretzel Sticks with Salt
Taste test: These pretzels sticks lived up to their name, as they were quite a bit thinner than any other pretzel stick we've tried.
They were also impressively long, at about six inches each. They were crisp and had some good pretzel flavor, with a small amount of salt, but still fairly dense in salt considering how thin the pretzel sticks were.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pretzels smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat flour (contains wheat gluten), Salt, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated).”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road