Beigel & Beigel Thin Pretzel Sticks with Salt
Taste test: These pretzels sticks lived up to their name, as they were quite a bit thinner than any other pretzel stick we've tried.
They were also impressively long, at about six inches each. They were crisp and had some good pretzel flavor, with a small amount of salt, but still fairly dense in salt considering how thin the pretzel sticks were.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pretzels smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat flour (contains wheat gluten), Salt, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated).”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road