Taste test: This round, pinkish pattie was mostly sugar with peanuts embedded inside.
It was quite solid, as it was very difficult to break off pieces with my hands. It was not easy to bite into, but biting was easier than I thought it would be after all the trouble I had trying to break it into pieces. It felt kind of like peanut brittle, but a little harder, because of the thickness. The taste was pretty good, sweet and peanutty, but not overly sugary.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sugary smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Peanuts, FD&C Red #40 Color and Artificial Flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Leslie's Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Williams, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road