Taste test: This round, pinkish pattie was mostly sugar with peanuts embedded inside.
It was quite solid, as it was very difficult to break off pieces with my hands. It was not easy to bite into, but biting was easier than I thought it would be after all the trouble I had trying to break it into pieces. It felt kind of like peanut brittle, but a little harder, because of the thickness. The taste was pretty good, sweet and peanutty, but not overly sugary.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sugary smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Peanuts, FD&C Red #40 Color and Artificial Flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Leslie's Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road