Shaw's Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These taste just like regular Ruffles — that is, the old type of Ruffles with the tight ridges, before Ruffles widened their ridges to make them look more like Wavy Lay's.
We tried these with dip, and they kept breaking, so you have to make sure you're pointing the chip in the right direction so as to not break them..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chip smell.
From the package: There are two recipes, one for clam dip and one for Zesty Italian dip.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road