Taste test: This thick candy bar had chocolate with light, sort of truffle-like consistency inside, with a thin milk chocolate coating on the outside.
It was a nice taste, far less sweet than most chocolate bars, but still very chocolatey. The bar's light feeling was different from bars such as Aero that have millions of tiny bubbles inside, since there were no bubbles in this case. It was solid chocolate, but just not dense chocolate.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Rich Creamy Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Annabelle Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road