Taste test: This thin candy bar had a dark chocolate coating.
When I opened the wrapper, I could see the nougat sticking out of the chocolate at one end. When biting in, a whole solid segment of the bar broke off with a hard crunch, not chewy at all at first. That piece gradually softened up in the mouth and became very chewy and quite tasty. It was chewy enough that just one part of the bar lasted quite a while. I barely noticed the peanuts emedded inside, but the chewy nougat seemed to taste a bit like peanuts and got tastier and tastier as I chewed. The texture of the bar made it something of a chore to eat, but all of that effort was rewarded with a very nice taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Rich Chocolate Covered Nougat with Peanuts” ... “Chewy Good” ... “Contains: Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Sugar, Peanuts, Honey, Coconut Oil, Molasses, Dried Egg White, Flour, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Lecithin (Chocolate contains Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Emulsifier, Natural and Artificial Flavors). KSA D”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Annabelle Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road