Taste test: This looked like a huge version of a Reese's or something, as it had the same general shape but was both thicker and wider.
Most of the cup consisted of chocolate with tiny bits of crushed almonds embedded inside. The chocolate was particularly thick around the outer edge. A small compartment in the center contained a very light, sweet liquidy creme. I couldn't taste a whole lot of coconut, but I think there was some embedded inside the chocolate. Overall, very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Thick, Rich Milk Chocolate Creamy Smooth Center Almonds & Coconut” ... “The Original” ... “Need supreme indulgence? Strike it Rich with the original Cup-O-Gold! The big, single cup is back with all the creamy milk chocolate, toasted almonds, that hint of coconut, and the signature creamy center that has made Cup-O-Gold a winning favorite for decades.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Adams & Brooks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published May 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road