Taste test: This candy bar had a very, very soft feel to it.
The inside was a spongy green mint marshmallow filling, and the outside was a thin chocolate coating with broken-up cashews embedded inside. It was nice, with a mild chocolate and mint taste, not overly sweet. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate mint smell, similar to a York Peppermint Patty.
From the package: “Dark Chocolate Coated Marshmallow Mint with Cashews” ... “Simply The Best” ... “Superior Quality”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Annabelle Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Williams, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road