Pringles Spicy Guacamole
Taste test: These Pringles were green (not just the seasoning, but the crisp itself) with some tiny red spots on one side.
They had a very tasty kick to them, with a hot aftertaste as well. There was some nice guac flavor, but the avacado was noticable mostly at the beginning, and after that the taste was a lot like a spicy salsa chip. These were very popular among our tasters, as people were grabbing as many as ten crisps at a time.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like spicy guacamole.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15% post-consumer content.” ... “Artificially Flavored” ... “Look for the Flavor Seal”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road