Ruffles The Works!
Taste test: These are another alternative to the old-fashioned Ruffles sour cream and onion chips.
It's supposed to taste like a "loaded" baked potato, so you get the sour cream taste, plus it's supposed to taste like bacon has been added. Not a bad combination of flavors, but the flavoring level could stand to be stronger. Years ago Ruffles had a bacon chip that was outstanding, it's too bad they discontinued it or merged it into this chip.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a weak barbecue chip smell.
From the package: “Now RUFFLES® brand brings you the delicious flavor of a FULLY LOADED baked potato on one sensational chip! The Works!® brand flavor combines CHEDDAR CHEESE, BACON, SOUR CREAM and CHIVES to create the ultimate flavor experience! Go ahead! Give your taste buds The Works!® brand flavor.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road