Ruffles The Works!
Taste test: These are another alternative to the old-fashioned Ruffles sour cream and onion chips.
It's supposed to taste like a "loaded" baked potato, so you get the sour cream taste, plus it's supposed to taste like bacon has been added. Not a bad combination of flavors, but the flavoring level could stand to be stronger. Years ago Ruffles had a bacon chip that was outstanding, it's too bad they discontinued it or merged it into this chip.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a weak barbecue chip smell.
From the package: “Now RUFFLES® brand brings you the delicious flavor of a FULLY LOADED baked potato on one sensational chip! The Works!® brand flavor combines CHEDDAR CHEESE, BACON, SOUR CREAM and CHIVES to create the ultimate flavor experience! Go ahead! Give your taste buds The Works!® brand flavor.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road