Dakota Brand Beef Stick with Pepperoni Flavoring
Taste test: The three beef sticks in this package had the same general color, texture and shape as hot dogs, except a little thinner.
It was easy to bit into the sticks, with none of the extreme chewiness that you would get from a beef jerky-type snack. The flavor was somewhat tangy and pretty good, but not very pepperoni-like in terms of the flavor or the intensity. There was no heat, and not much of an aftertaste either. So for a pepperoni snack, these were really quite bland.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sharp pepperoni-like smell.
From the package: “Made in Nebraska” ... “Ingredients: Beef, Water, Salt, Flavourings (including Paprika), Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, and Sodium Nitrate.” ... “Refrigerate after opening” ... “No MSG!”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Meat Snacks (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road