Dakota Brand Chipotle Fire Stix
Taste test: This package contained three meat sticks, each shaped like an extra-thin hot dog.
For a second or so after biting in, I couldn't notice any heat, but that quickly changed into quite a nice hit of hot spices that lingered in the mouth for quite a while, even returning in full force around after taking a sip of grape juice. The texture was soft, so you get none of the chewing challenge that you would with beef jerky. Besides the heat, there wasn't that much flavor, but the heat was impressive, so these meat sticks were pretty good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good typical meat snack smell, but no heat.
From the package: “No MSG!” ... “Made in Nebraska” ... “Refrigerate after opening”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road