Taste test: This is the Dollar General knockoff version of the popular Milk Way bar (or the european Mars bar).
It tasted pretty good, with a dense nougat center topped with caramel and then coated with chocolate. It definitely had a denser overall feel than Milky Way. The taste was different than Milky Way, but it was still a very nice taste, with both the chocolate and caramel a little less sweet but still quite good. Of the Clover Valley line of candy bars that Dollar General sells, this may have been the best one, as there was no real quality dropoff compared to the original Milky Way in this case.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Smooth Milk Chocolate, Caramel, witha Nougat Center.” ... “If you like Milky Way® candy bars try Clover Valley™” ... “This product is not manufactured or distributed by M&M Mars, Division of Mars, Inc. the manufacturer of Milky Way® candy bars.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road