Taste test: This is the Dollar General knockoff version of the popular Milk Way bar (or the european Mars bar).
It tasted pretty good, with a dense nougat center topped with caramel and then coated with chocolate. It definitely had a denser overall feel than Milky Way. The taste was different than Milky Way, but it was still a very nice taste, with both the chocolate and caramel a little less sweet but still quite good. Of the Clover Valley line of candy bars that Dollar General sells, this may have been the best one, as there was no real quality dropoff compared to the original Milky Way in this case.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Smooth Milk Chocolate, Caramel, witha Nougat Center.” ... “If you like Milky Way® candy bars try Clover Valley™” ... “This product is not manufactured or distributed by M&M Mars, Division of Mars, Inc. the manufacturer of Milky Way® candy bars.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road