Taste test: This bar is Dollar General's knockoff version of the popular Kit Kat candy bar, with four thin, detachable parallel milk chocolate bars, each with wafers inside.
Some items in the Dollar General knockoff candy line say on the label "If you like [brand name] candy bars try [this]" but this one's label did not reference Kit Kat. I happen to love the taste of the chocolate in Kit Kat bars, and the chocolate in this bar was far inferior. Still chocolate, of course, but just not very good chocolate. Dollar General sells all of its candy bars for just a quarter. In this case, I would splurge for a real Kit Kat.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK milk chocolate smell. Not the same as a Kit Kat.
From the package: “Crisp Wafer Fingers Covered in Smooth Milk Chocolate” ... “Allergy Information: Manufactured ina facility that processes nuts. Contains wheat gluten.” ... “Made in UK”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road