Taste test: I expected these to be a clone of Reese's peanut butter cups, but upon opening the wrapper, I found that they were actually a different shape entitely.
Like Reese's, they had a piece of white cardboard at the bottom of the package, but two patties were oval-shaped, and they had no cupcake-like wax paper attached to them. Despite being kept at room temperature, both of the patties seemed to be slightly melted. The taste was more peanut buttery than a Reese's, as the chocolate coating was thin, and the peanut butter inside was very dense. The eating experience was a bit awkward, as the dense butter just kind of overwhelmed the mouth in a way that doesn't happen with a Reese's. Not a bad taste, but definitely a less polished product than Reese's.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Allergy Information: Contains: Soy, Milk, Peanuts. Manufactured in a plant that processes tree nuts.” ... “Net Wt. 1.6 oz. (45g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road