Taste test: This was a knockoff version of the Nestle 100 Grand bar, with the same combination of chocolate, caramel and "Crispy Crunchies." The major difference seemed to be that the caramel in this version was much thicker, making it a bit tough to bite into, and quite an effort to chew.
The taste was actually pretty good, but they really didn't get the texture right. Unlike 100 Grand, it was all one bar, not two bars packaged end-to-end.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Chewy Caramel, Milk Chocolate, Crispy Crunchies.” ... “If you like 100 Grand® candy bars try Clover Valley™” ... “This product is not manufactured or distributed by Nestlé U.S.A. Inc. the manufacturer of 100 Grand® candy bars.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road