Poore Brothers BBQ Ranch Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were quite tasty, as the flavor really did combine the taste of barbecue with ranch, a combination of tastes that we hadn't tried before.
There was no heat, and some of our tasters thought it was like a sweet barbecue taste. The chips were also very crisp and had a lot of good kettle-cooked crunch underneath the tasty flavoring, making for a very nice chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue smell.
From the package: “An Intensely Different Taste!®” ... “Poore Brother® BBQ Ranch Potato Chips are cooked to golden perfection with the perfect amount of barbecue and ranch flavor. When it comes to full-bodied flavor, Poore Brothers® is truly the chip of choice!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Poore Brothers (10 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road