Pringles Loaded Baked Potato
Taste test: These Pringles had a light orange powder that basically tasted like cheese, but there was also a hint of bacon, like you're eating a baked potato with cheese and bacon.
I'm not sure if there was supposed to be any sour cream flavor on these crisps, but I couldn't taste any. The crisps also seemed to be thinner than normal Pringles, as they broke apart more easily in the mouth after a crunching in than I'm accustomed to from a normal Pringle. Overall these were good snacks, not the worst Pringles I've tasted.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a potato-type smell.
From the package: “Not a significant source of vitamin A, calcium and iron.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road