Pringles Loaded Baked Potato
Taste test: These Pringles had a light orange powder that basically tasted like cheese, but there was also a hint of bacon, like you're eating a baked potato with cheese and bacon.
I'm not sure if there was supposed to be any sour cream flavor on these crisps, but I couldn't taste any. The crisps also seemed to be thinner than normal Pringles, as they broke apart more easily in the mouth after a crunching in than I'm accustomed to from a normal Pringle. Overall these were good snacks, not the worst Pringles I've tasted.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a potato-type smell.
From the package: “Not a significant source of vitamin A, calcium and iron.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road