Old Dutch Restaurante Roasted Bell Pepper Lime Premium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were very large, with a quarter-circle shape.
Generally, they did not have much curve to them, which is not hood dipping purposes, but they were large enough that you could still probably hold a good amount of dip. But there was really no need to dip them, since they were coated with a very tasty seasoning. Our tasters really enjoyed the taste. The chips were a little less crisp than would have been ideal, but still, there were very good chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy smell, kind of like salsa. Not sure if I could smell lime or bell peppers, though.
From the package: “0 trans fat” ... “Low in saturated fatty acids” ... “Roasted Bell Pepper Lime Tortilla Chips from Old Dutch — one small step for chips, one giant scoop for dipping. Dig in!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road