Tim's Cascade Style Cajun Seasoned Potato Chips
Taste test: Like all Tim's chips, these are exceptionally thick and crunchy.
The cajun chips are quite hot — eat enough, and it will bring tears to your eyes. They's a hot aftertaste that lingers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Our potato chips are made using a cooking method that is almost 60 years old. We only use quality peanut oil in our process, so you always get chips that are crunchier, crisper and have a tremendous amount of real potato flavor.” ... “Many customers have told us that ours are the best potato chips they have ever eaten.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road