Taste test: From the outside, this bar looked like a Kit Kat Chunky, but it was quite a bit different upon biting in.
A wafers layer filled the bottom of the inside, and the top was a liquidy cream-colored filling that provided the espresso flavor. The coffee and chocolate combined for an intense taste. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I still enjoyed it. Coffee drinkers should give it a try. If you need the coffee hit, eating this candy bar is probably a lot better than going into Starbucks and ordering one of those tall double mochachino iced latte whatever things.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Rich mocha-like smell.
From the package: “Crisp wafer finger topped with a Tiramisu style filling (14%) covered in milk chocolate.” ... “Made in the United Kingdom”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Chocolate (1762 snacks)
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road