Taste test: From the outside, this bar looked like a Kit Kat Chunky, but it was quite a bit different upon biting in.
A wafers layer filled the bottom of the inside, and the top was a liquidy cream-colored filling that provided the espresso flavor. The coffee and chocolate combined for an intense taste. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I still enjoyed it. Coffee drinkers should give it a try. If you need the coffee hit, eating this candy bar is probably a lot better than going into Starbucks and ordering one of those tall double mochachino iced latte whatever things.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Rich mocha-like smell.
From the package: “Crisp wafer finger topped with a Tiramisu style filling (14%) covered in milk chocolate.” ... “Made in the United Kingdom”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road