Taste test: This white chocolate version of the giganticized single-bar Kit Kat had wafers in the middle and a thick white chocolate coating around them.
The overall shape was just like one of the four bars of a regular Kit Kat, but blown up to larger proportions. The inner wafers were quite crisp and crunchy, an effect far more noticeable in this large bar than with the small versions. The taste was very good, as the white chocolate was rich and sweet (maybe slightly too sweet) and tasted good with the wafers.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice white chocolate smell. Perfect, not too sweet.
From the package: “Crunchy wafer finger covered with chunky milk chocolate.” ... “Quality and Trust Talk to Nestle”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Wafer bars (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road