Taste test: This white chocolate version of the giganticized single-bar Kit Kat had wafers in the middle and a thick white chocolate coating around them.
The overall shape was just like one of the four bars of a regular Kit Kat, but blown up to larger proportions. The inner wafers were quite crisp and crunchy, an effect far more noticeable in this large bar than with the small versions. The taste was very good, as the white chocolate was rich and sweet (maybe slightly too sweet) and tasted good with the wafers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice white chocolate smell. Perfect, not too sweet.
From the package: “Crunchy wafer finger covered with chunky milk chocolate.” ... “Quality and Trust Talk to Nestle”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road