Taste test: These round tortilla chips had sesames embedded inside them, which was definitely an unusual look for a tortilla chip.
Upon first biting in, the garlic and herb flavor was quite a nice taste. However, the good taste really didn't last long, and it quickly changed to just an average taste. I could definitely see lots of sesames inside the tortilla chips, but there was not a whole lot of sesame taste.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong garlic smell, maybe a little sesame too.
From the package: “Contains milk and soy ingredients”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (40 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road