Taste test: These round tortilla chips had sesames embedded inside them, which was definitely an unusual look for a tortilla chip.
Upon first biting in, the garlic and herb flavor was quite a nice taste. However, the good taste really didn't last long, and it quickly changed to just an average taste. I could definitely see lots of sesames inside the tortilla chips, but there was not a whole lot of sesame taste.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong garlic smell, maybe a little sesame too.
From the package: “Contains milk and soy ingredients”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road