Taste test: When I saw the name of this candy bar, I loved the name, and I just knew that I had to buy it.
The name provides the perfect justification for making it a meal. "Hmmm ... what should I have for lunch today? I think I'll have a snack sandwich." Unfortunately, the bar wasn't as good as the name. The small candy bar consisted primarily of milk chocolate, with two cookie layers inside. There was chocolate in between the two cookies, so if you count the chocolate above and below the cookies, that's five layers in all. I like the "Dairy Milk" milk chocolate that Cadbury uses in the Buttons and some other candies, but they seem to have a second kind of milk chocolate used in this and certain other bars, and it has sort of a bitter edge to it. It's still chocolate, just not a great kind.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, sweet milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “May contain nut traces.” ... “Milk chocolate sandwich biscuit” ... “At Cadbury Trebor Bassett we're passionate about making great quality products.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1777 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road