Old Dutch Arriba Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This is Old Dutch's version of the standard Nacho Cheese Doritos.
(To quote Peggy Hill, "That's nacho cheese. That's my cheese.") The triangular tortilla chips were quite crisp, with an average level of cheese, so you could taste both the cheese and the underlying tortilla chip. The cheese flavor was quite good, with a slight sharpness to it. Old Dutch also makes these chips in some more daring flavors, including Zesty Taco, Jalapeno & Cheddar, and Buffalo Wings.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Toasted corn smell, but not all that cheesy. OK.
From the package: “Ay Carumba, These are a tasty! We cook them up nice and crunchy, and carefully cvoat them in fine spices and seasoning. Then we pack them in foil to keep them fresh and tasty. So choose taste, and enjoy!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road