Old Dutch Arriba Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This is Old Dutch's version of the standard Nacho Cheese Doritos.
(To quote Peggy Hill, "That's nacho cheese. That's my cheese.") The triangular tortilla chips were quite crisp, with an average level of cheese, so you could taste both the cheese and the underlying tortilla chip. The cheese flavor was quite good, with a slight sharpness to it. Old Dutch also makes these chips in some more daring flavors, including Zesty Taco, Jalapeno & Cheddar, and Buffalo Wings.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Toasted corn smell, but not all that cheesy. OK.
From the package: “Ay Carumba, These are a tasty! We cook them up nice and crunchy, and carefully cvoat them in fine spices and seasoning. Then we pack them in foil to keep them fresh and tasty. So choose taste, and enjoy!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road