Dutch Crunch Potato Chips Kettle Cooked Roasted Red Pepper & Cream Cheese Chips
Taste test: These chips had a great crispness and were very crunchy, and to top that off, they tasted great with an intense sweet barbecue type of flavor.
I was kind of intimidated by the "Roasted Red Pepper & Cream Cheese" name, as that just sounds like something far too sophisticated for me to eat, but I sure liked the way they tasted. The high level of crispness in the chips really brought out a very nice flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A typical barbecue chip smell.
From the package: “0 Trans Fat Low in Saturated Fatty Acids” ... “In the beginning there was kettle cooking and it was good. 150 years ago, potato chips were born as a gourmet food. Fresh potatoes were sliced thick, cooked in large kettles, then hand seasoned — 'The Thick and Crunchy Treat For the Elite.' Well, we decided to bring traditional kettle cooking back. Dutch Crunch chips are kettle cooked naturally, a small natch at a time, in pure Sunflower oil. We insist on Sunflower oil because it has no cholesterol, which is good, and it cooks the chips to a perfect crisp, with no oily taste, which is great."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Cheese (317 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road