Dutch Crunch Potato Chips Kettle Cooked Roasted Red Pepper & Cream Cheese Chips
Taste test: These chips had a great crispness and were very crunchy, and to top that off, they tasted great with an intense sweet barbecue type of flavor.
I was kind of intimidated by the "Roasted Red Pepper & Cream Cheese" name, as that just sounds like something far too sophisticated for me to eat, but I sure liked the way they tasted. The high level of crispness in the chips really brought out a very nice flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A typical barbecue chip smell.
From the package: “0 Trans Fat Low in Saturated Fatty Acids” ... “In the beginning there was kettle cooking and it was good. 150 years ago, potato chips were born as a gourmet food. Fresh potatoes were sliced thick, cooked in large kettles, then hand seasoned — 'The Thick and Crunchy Treat For the Elite.' Well, we decided to bring traditional kettle cooking back. Dutch Crunch chips are kettle cooked naturally, a small natch at a time, in pure Sunflower oil. We insist on Sunflower oil because it has no cholesterol, which is good, and it cooks the chips to a perfect crisp, with no oily taste, which is great."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road