Nishnoshim Mini Zaatar
Taste test: These tiny crackers were shaped like parallelograms, with some pointed ripples on each edge and four pinholes in the middle.
They had a nice sesame taste. The crackers were so small that it would be just about impossible to spread cheese on them or dip them in anything. The only viable possibilities that I can think of would be to eat them right out of the bag, or dump them into a bowl of soup.
Shop: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sesame smell.
From the package: “Keep in a cool and dark place” ... “May contain egg, sesame seeds, mustard, poppy seeds, soy oats, barley and rye traces.”
Online store: Buy Beigel & Beigel on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road