Dutch Crunch Potato Chips Kettle Cooked Chipotle & Lime
Taste test: These chips were generally smallish, but even the small ones lived up to their "Dutch Crunch" name with a very high level of crunchiness.
They were quite tasty, with a medium-strength chipotle heat and a strong but not overwhelming amount of lime flavor. Our tasters had high praise for these chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy lime smell, with a bit of hot pepper.
From the package: “In the beginning there was kettle cooking, and it was good. 150 years ago, potato chips were born as a gourmet food. Fresh potatoes were sliced thick, cooked in large kettles, then hand seasoned — 'The Thick and Crunchy Treat For the Elite.' Well, we decided to bring traditional kettle cooking back. Dutch Crunch chips are kettle cooked naturally, a small natch at a time, in pure Sunflower oil. We insist on Sunflower oil because it has no cholesterol, which is good, and it cooks the chips to a perfect crisp, with no oily taste, which is great."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road