Tim's Cascade Style Grilled Steak & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These taste just like grilled steak and onion.
They're incredibly crunchy and thick and remind us of steak with A1 sauce. Possibly the best meat-flavored chip we've tasted.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly oniony, not too strong.
From the package: “Made with pride in the great Northwest” ... “Many customers have told us that our are the best potato chips they have ever eaten.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road