Reese's Really Nuts! Honey Glazed Peanuts
Taste test: When I first glanced at this bag, I thought: What makes this a Reese's product? Reese's is known for the peanut butter cup.
There's no chocolate in a honey glazed peanut, so what gives? Is it possible that these are the peanuts used to create the Reese's peanut butter? It's doubtful, but possible I suppose. In all likelihood it's just a branding thing to help Hershey's sell these. That said, these peanuts were actually pretty good. They tasted different from normal honey-roasted peanuts, with more honey and less salt. This gave the peanuts a much sweeter taste than regular HRPs (that's my new acronym for honey-roasted peanuts). The extra honey glaze caused many of the peanuts to stick together. These peanuts won't remind you of eating a Reese's peanut butter cup, but if you are looking for a sweet and crunchy peanut snack, these are a good choice.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strangely, this actually smelled like a Reese's peanut butter cup. Seriously.
From the package: “Peanuts Roasted with a Sweet 'n' Crunchy Honey Coating”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road