Hershey's Really Nuts! Milk Chocolate Cocoa Peanuts
Taste test: These chocolate-covered peanuts came in a vertical, portable bag and costs only 99 cents.
The chocolate had a powdery covering, not like the chocolate covering on Hershey's pretzels in a similar package, but almost like hot chocolate powder. If you hold one long enough, you'll get some chocolate powder on your fingers. For the first couple of peanuts, the chocolate didn't taste very good, and the peanut inside wasn't that good either. I was really disappointed. They really left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I needed to wash it out with a beverage (never a good sign). Skip these and go for the chocolate-covered pretzels if you're looking for a sweet/crunchy/salty combination.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the chocolate aroma from when you open a bag of hot chocolate mix.
From the package: “Peanuts with Real Milk Chocolate and Hershey's Cocoa”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road