Hershey's Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels To Go!
Taste test: This convenient vertical bag was a good fit for the car's cup holder.
Inside were small, slightly salty, crunchy pretzels balls covered in Hershey's milk chocolate. If you don't like sweet chocolate and crunchy pretzels at the same time, you can suck off the chocolate before eating the pretzel part. But you might just want to bite right in, as the two tastes worked well together. I was surprised that one bag was 340 calories — if you're not careful, you'll eat the bag in one sitting. A good snack by Hershey's. I was glad that this wasn't a limited edition snack like Hershey's previous chocolate/pretzel ball combinations. Pretzel companies should just make pretzel balls. They'd sell a gajillion of them!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate.
From the package: Ingredients for Milk Chocolate include sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate, milk, lactose, milk fat, nonfat milk and soy lecithin and PGPR, emulsifiers.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road