Cheetos Mini Crunch Onion Flavored Wheat Snack
Taste test: These snacks were extruded into four different shapes: a soccer player, soccer ball, a trophy and a bicyclist.
(Seems like one of these things does not belong.) Chester Cheetah is triumphantly lifting a trophy on the bag, but none of the snacks was actually shaped like Chester. The snacks were very, very crunchy, with a strong onion and wheat taste. Most pieces had some green and white spots from the flavor powder.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild onion smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour (contains Gluten), vegetable oil, Starch, Salt, Sugars, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, E627, E631), Dehydrated Garlic & Onion, Soy, Spices. Produced By Elite Foods Ltd. Sha'ar Hanegev Industrial Area, Sderot.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road