Old Dutch Crispy Bacon Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a very nice bacon flavor, and they were a big bit among our tasters.
The thin-cut chips were very crisp. There was no visible flavor powder, but the bacon taste seemed to be every where. The bacon flavoring did indeed taste like fresh, crisp bacon right off the grill. Even our resident bacon connoisseur had high praise for these chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a greasy bacon smell. Pretty good.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road