Old Dutch Arriba Buffalo Wings Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These chips tasted like Cool Ranch Doritos upon first biting in, followed by a good heat, and then a lingering hot aftertaste.
The flavor didn't actually resemble the taste of Buffalo wings at any point. The chips triangular tortilla chips were quite good nonetheless, with great crispness, and lots of the ornange-red flavor seasoning. These are a very tasty alternative to Doritos.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like extra-spicy Doritos.
From the package: “Ay Carumba, These are a tasty treat! We cook them up nice and crunchy, and carefully coat them in fine spices and seasoning. The we pack them in foil to keep them fresh and tasty. So choose taste, and enjoy.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road