Old Dutch Arriba Buffalo Wings Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These chips tasted like Cool Ranch Doritos upon first biting in, followed by a good heat, and then a lingering hot aftertaste.
The flavor didn't actually resemble the taste of Buffalo wings at any point. The chips triangular tortilla chips were quite good nonetheless, with great crispness, and lots of the ornange-red flavor seasoning. These are a very tasty alternative to Doritos.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like extra-spicy Doritos.
From the package: “Ay Carumba, These are a tasty treat! We cook them up nice and crunchy, and carefully coat them in fine spices and seasoning. The we pack them in foil to keep them fresh and tasty. So choose taste, and enjoy.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road