Taste test: This variation on the Nestle Crunch was all one section, like the original, with the tilted CRUNCH logo stretching the length of the bar.
The very thin bar had Rice Krispies embedded inside, and it was indeed quite crunchy when biting into it. I like milk chocolate a lot more than dark chocolate, but I still thought that this was a pretty good candy bar for a quick hit of chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular dark chocolate smell. Good.
From the package: “Made in Brazil by Nestlé Brazil Ltda.” ... “Made on equipment that also processes peanuts and nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road