Old Dutch Arriba Jalapeno Cheddar Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These trinagular tortilla chips were crisp and had a fresh and tasty cheddar and jalapeno flavor at first, but without much heat.
A nice mid-level heat arrived in the aftertaste, and the heat lingered for a while. The more chips I ate (and it was hard not to eat more), the stronger the heat got.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheesy corn chips smell, a lot like Doritos. Just the slightest bit of jalapeno.
From the package: “Ay Carumba, These are a tasty! We cook them up nice and crunchy, and carefully cvoat them in fine spices and seasoning. Then we pack them in foil to keep them fresh and tasty. So choose taste, and enjoy!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (411 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road