Taste test: These granola bars consisted of peanuts, oats, pieces of graham crackers, tiny marshmallows, chocolate chips and more.
The taste was very average and didn't remind me of s'mores at all. I couldn't taste a whole lot of chocolate or marshmallow, and there really wasn't a whole lot of peanut butter flavor either. The bars were perfectly edible, but it was just a mashmash of stuff, not really a s'mores bar or even a peanut butter bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak smell of peanut butter and chocolate.
From the package: “Out of the Jar and into the Bar!” ... “Peanuts, Graham, Chocolate Chips & Marshmallows” ... “Granola Bar with Natural & Artificial Flavors” ... “Nutty S'mores combines real Skippy® Peanut Butter with wholesome granola, peanuts, graham, chocolate chips and marshmallows. It's the great-tasting Trail Mix Bar your whole family will love.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published March 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road