Taste test: These granola bars consisted of peanuts, oats, pieces of graham crackers, tiny marshmallows, chocolate chips and more.
The taste was very average and didn't remind me of s'mores at all. I couldn't taste a whole lot of chocolate or marshmallow, and there really wasn't a whole lot of peanut butter flavor either. The bars were perfectly edible, but it was just a mashmash of stuff, not really a s'mores bar or even a peanut butter bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weak smell of peanut butter and chocolate.
From the package: “Out of the Jar and into the Bar!” ... “Peanuts, Graham, Chocolate Chips & Marshmallows” ... “Granola Bar with Natural & Artificial Flavors” ... “Nutty S'mores combines real Skippy® Peanut Butter with wholesome granola, peanuts, graham, chocolate chips and marshmallows. It's the great-tasting Trail Mix Bar your whole family will love.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (940 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (342 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (132 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
- Tago Rurki Waflowe
- 7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
- Tootsie Roll Mini Bites
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road