Tim's Cascade Style Potato Chips
Taste test: Great crunch.
Really thick. Even five bites later, still a great crunch. A hearty potato taste, it really comes to the fore after a few bites.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell kind of oily, like most kettle chips.
From the package: “Our potato chips are made using a cooking method that is almost 60 years old. We only use quality peanut oil in our process, so you always get chips that are crunchier, crisper and have a tremendous amount of real potato flavor.” ... “Many customers have told us that ours are the best potato chips they have ever eaten.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road