Taste test: This candy bar was wide and about half the length of most candy bars, with a purple jelly-like filling and a thin chocolate coating.
The filling had kind of an odd taste. I didn't like it. I gave up eating it after just a few bites. Unfortunately, the Turkish Delight brought me no delight.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Full of Eastern Promise” ... “As Good As Ever” ... “By appointment to H.M. the Queen cocoa and chocolate manufacturers Cadbury Ltd., Bournville.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road