Taste test: This candy bar was wide and about half the length of most candy bars, with a purple jelly-like filling and a thin chocolate coating.
The filling had kind of an odd taste. I didn't like it. I gave up eating it after just a few bites. Unfortunately, the Turkish Delight brought me no delight.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “Full of Eastern Promise” ... “As Good As Ever” ... “By appointment to H.M. the Queen cocoa and chocolate manufacturers Cadbury Ltd., Bournville.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road