Taste test: This bar featured peanuts, cashews, almonds, peanut butter and various other granola ingredients.
It was a pretty good bar, with peanut butter and the peanuts being the dominant taste, but the almonds were also fairly noticeable. There was definitely some sweetness, probably about the right amount to balance out the nuts, rather than drown them out. But because of the sweetness, I would recommend having a glass of cold milk with a bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanut butter.
From the package: “Out of the Jar and into the Bar!” ... “Granola Bar with Natural & Artificial Flavors” ... “Triple Nut combines real Skippy Peanut Butter with wholesome granola, peanuts, cashews and almonds. It's the great-tasting Trail Mix Bar your whole family will love.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Cashews (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road