Taste test: This bar featured peanuts, cashews, almonds, peanut butter and various other granola ingredients.
It was a pretty good bar, with peanut butter and the peanuts being the dominant taste, but the almonds were also fairly noticeable. There was definitely some sweetness, probably about the right amount to balance out the nuts, rather than drown them out. But because of the sweetness, I would recommend having a glass of cold milk with a bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanut butter.
From the package: “Out of the Jar and into the Bar!” ... “Granola Bar with Natural & Artificial Flavors” ... “Triple Nut combines real Skippy Peanut Butter with wholesome granola, peanuts, cashews and almonds. It's the great-tasting Trail Mix Bar your whole family will love.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Cashews (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road