Archer Farms Peanut Butter Dipped Pretzel Rods
Taste test: These full-size pretzel rods had a very sweet peanut butter candy coating, with a few thin streaks of chocolate on the outside.
The individually wrapped, cigar-like rods were quite long, probably longer than the average cigar. They tasted pretty good, as you could taste both the very sweet coating and the salty pretzel inside. Maybe a little too sweet, but still quite popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sugary peanut butter.
From the package: “Contains peanuts, milk, soy and wheat” ... “May contain tree nuts and eggs” ... “Keep package for reference”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Eric P at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road