Archer Farms Peanut Butter Dipped Pretzel Rods
Taste test: These full-size pretzel rods had a very sweet peanut butter candy coating, with a few thin streaks of chocolate on the outside.
The individually wrapped, cigar-like rods were quite long, probably longer than the average cigar. They tasted pretty good, as you could taste both the very sweet coating and the salty pretzel inside. Maybe a little too sweet, but still quite popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like sugary peanut butter.
From the package: “Contains peanuts, milk, soy and wheat” ... “May contain tree nuts and eggs” ... “Keep package for reference”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road