Old Dutch Restaurante Style Sea Salt & Hint of Lime Salsa Spoons Premium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These smallish tortilla chips had an unusual shape, remotely like the "spoon" part of a spoon (without the handle).
It was almost like a fish shape. When I saw the name "salsa spoons" I thought these were going to be "scoop" style tortilla chips, but the spoons were actually flat, which would make it harder to pick up a lot of salsa. The chips were crisp and tasted good, with a lime flavor that was quite mild and a nice level of salt.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild torilla chips smell, maybe the slightest amount of lime.
From the package: “Sea Salt and Hint of Lime Salsa Spoons from Old Dutch — one small step for chips, one giant scoop for dipping. Dig in!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road