Old Dutch Restaurante Style Sea Salt & Hint of Lime Salsa Spoons Premium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These smallish tortilla chips had an unusual shape, remotely like the "spoon" part of a spoon (without the handle).
It was almost like a fish shape. When I saw the name "salsa spoons" I thought these were going to be "scoop" style tortilla chips, but the spoons were actually flat, which would make it harder to pick up a lot of salsa. The chips were crisp and tasted good, with a lime flavor that was quite mild and a nice level of salt.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild torilla chips smell, maybe the slightest amount of lime.
From the package: “Sea Salt and Hint of Lime Salsa Spoons from Old Dutch — one small step for chips, one giant scoop for dipping. Dig in!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Lime Chips (152 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road