Old Dutch Restaurante Style One Bite Salsa Spoons Premium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were shaped kind of like the spoon part of a spoon (minus the handle) but were otherwise nearly flat.
So if you were expecting Tostitos Scoops, which are optimized for picking up the mazimum amount of salsa, you got something else entirely. The chips themselves tasted very good, with lots of corn tortilla flavor, helped along by a good helping of salt, quite flavorful as plain tortilla chips go.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tortilla chips smell, very heavy on the corn.
From the package: “Scoop & Snack!/Trempez et mangez” ... “0 trans fat/gras trans”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road