Old Dutch Restaurante Multigrain Bite Size Rounds Premium Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: The round tortilla chips were small and fairly flat, with just a bit of cuve to them.
They were not particular crisp, and they tasted OK, with a somewhat gritty corn meal texture and very little. The small size makes dipping them difficult, and there was no special flavoring on them, so overall these can be kind of a bland taste without any dip. These might work better with cheese dip, rather than a more-difficult salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “High in Fibre! source élevée de fibres” ... “0 Trans Fat” ... “Petites Bouchée Rondes”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road