Taste test: This box contained a plastic bag filled with shiny chocolate-covered peanuts.
When I bit right into a few of them, there was a lot more peanut taste than chocolate, much more salty and sweet. When I tried to suck on the chocolate instead, there was a strong sweet chocolate flavor at first, but once the chocolate ran out, it was even more salty. The tasty was pretty good, especially if you're in it for the peanuts more than the chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanutty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Fresh!” ... “Chocolate Peanut Perfection®”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Promotion in Motion, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road