Price E. Hunt Potato Chips
Taste test: These are conventional potato chips.
Nearly all of the chips in this bag were unbroken, including one impressively large one near the top. They're fairly low in salt, and they had an average potato taste, without being greasy. Probably they would have more taste if they had a bit more salt on them. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potatoey smell.
From the package: “For best flavor user before date shown” ... “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes cooked in Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/or Canola Oil), Salt added.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: JJ's Distributing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road