Taste test: This small candy bar had a purple jelly-like filling, with a chocolate coating on the outside, and a thin semi-transparent pinkish layer in between the jelly and the chocolate.
The filling had a fruity sort of taste, maybe like grape, or maybe something else. The taste was OK, perfectly edible, but nothing I would go out of my way to buy. By my reading of the ingredients, this "jelle" contains no actual fruit.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat fruity chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in USA” ... “K-Parve” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Agar-Agar, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, U.S. Certified Color (includes Red #40 and Blue #1). Chocolate contains: Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Lecithin (an emulsifier), vanillin (an artificial flavor).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Joyva Corp.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road