Taste test: This creation took a miniaturized version of the already-small original type of Tootsie Roll, and then coated it in milk chocolate. Each piece looked sort of a cross between a Raisinette and a medicine capsule.
Coating chocolate with chocolate might sound like a waste, but the smooth chocolate on the outside did actually taste different from the chewy, sort of gritty chocolate that makes up a Tootsie roll. The first few bites had a very sweet milk chocolate taste, and after several bites of chewing, it tasted and felt just like a regular Tootsie Roll, with all of the chewiness you would expect. Not exactly a revolution in candy, but still a decent snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate Covered Mini Tootsie Rolls” ... “Tootsie Roll Mini Chews – luscious morsels of soft, chewy Tootsie Roll smothered in a coating of creamy milk chocolate. Pour them by the handful or pop them in your mouth one by one. The combination of flavors and textures is a wonderful taste sensation.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road