Jack Links Jalapeno Hot Sizzle Beef & Cheese Snack Pack
Taste test: This snack pack included a square-profile orange cheddar cheese stick with red and green bits of peppers visible in it, and a round-profile beef stick flavored with jalapeno peppers, each about six inches long.
The shrink-wrap packaging allowed the two sticks to be consumed separately or together. The cheese stick seemed a bit bland at first, as the cheddar was not sharp, but it did a have a slightly hot aftertaste. The beef stick was a bit dry, but it was quite tasty, with a mild heat at first that got hotter and stuck around for an aftertaste. I tried a few bites of combining the two, and the taste was pretty good, certainly better than having the cheese alone.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy meat smell on the beef stick; just a slight cheese smell on the cheese stick.
From the package: “BHA, BHT & Citric Acid added to help protect flavor” ... “U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture Est. 2585”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road