Jack Links Pizza Pals Pepperoni & Cheese Snack Pack
Taste test: This snack included a square-profile cheese stick and a round-profile pepperoni stick, each about six inches long and shrink-wrapped into separate compartments.
After ripping open the plastic on the end, you can push out each stick individually, or both together, taking bites of the individual sticks or both together. The cheese stick was tasty but the flavor was not that strong. The pepperoni was soft and had some decent kick to it, leaving a hot aftertaste in the back of the throat. Eating them both together was really no better than eating them separately. I didn't think the taste resembled pepperoni pizza, but then again, why would it, as they've skipped the tomato and bread parts.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheese had a strong smell like those Laughing Cow cheeses. Pepperoni has a strong spicy smell.
From the package: “BHA, BHT & Citric Acid Added to Help Protect Flavor” ... “U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture Est. 2585”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Link Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road